What you can do to help
- Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell and displaying any symptoms of COVID 19.
- Prior to your appointment we do ask you to either pre-fill your consultation form, sign off your existing form to confirm that nothing has changed in regard to your medical history and to pre-screen you for COVID 19. Please do answer these questions honestly.
- Please arrive for your appointment at the allocated time. We cannot let you into the clinic early. If you are late, we may need to cut your treatment short. This is to minimise contact within the clinic and to ensure the correct cleaning procedures can be carried out between clients. On the odd occasion we are running late, you would still need to wait until it is safe to let you in.
- Upon entering the clinic, we will take your temperature and ask you to apply hand sanitiser. It is important that you wear a FRESH, CLEAN mask.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless it is vital for you to have a chaperone. Please do not bring children to your appointments.
- Please book as many treatments as you can into the future to minimise time at the reception area.
- Please pay by card, unless you absolutely cannot.
We want to assure you that your health and the health of the team is our main priority. Please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to ensure that this effectively happens. These measures will be in effect for the foreseeable future.